UNO Heroes Game Online - Play Free Card Web Games
UNO Heroes injects an exhilarating twist into the classic UNO game, unleashing a realm of thrilling features! Your ultimate mission? Unshackle the imprisoned Superheroes by triumphing in multiple games. The simplicity of the rules amplifies the excitement, especially for those well-versed in the original game's dynamics. Victory awaits the player who cunningly discards their final card, setting the stage for an adrenaline-pumping win! And remember, the tension peaks when you're down to your penultimate card - don't hesitate to hit that UNO button and seize the moment!
11,621 play times
How to Play UNO Heroes Game
Use your mouse to interact.
Wild and Action Cards in the Uno game
As well as the numbered cards, there are also various Wild and Action cards which alter the normal game play:
- Reverse: This reverses the order of the play from clockwise to counter-clockwise, and vice versa.
- Skip: The next player in line to go is skipped.
- Draw Two: The next player misses a go, and is forced to take two cards from the main deck.
- Wild: The player playing this card declares the color to be matched from that point (Click on Blue, Green, Red or Yellow if you play this card).
- Wild Draw 4: The player playing this card declares the color to be matched from that point, and the next player in line is forced to take 4 cards from the main deck.
If you don't have any cards that match the color or number of the one on the pile, and you also don't have any Wild Cards, you have to draw a card from the deck. To do this, simply click on the blue button located next to the pile of cards that have been played. If the drawn card can be played, you can put it down right away. If not, then it's the next player's turn. When you're down to only one card in your hand, make sure to click on the 'Uno' button at the bottom left corner of the game screen. Forgetting to do this leads to a penalty: you'll miss your next turn and have to pick up two cards from the deck. That's a tough one to swallow!
Uno Card Game Winning Strategy
Although you need a generous share of luck to succeed at Uno, you can increase your chances of victory with good awareness, strategy and tactical play. Keep an eye on how many cards your opponents have left! If an opponent is down to just one card (Uno), maybe play a 'Skip' or 'Reverse' card to deny them the chance to play that last card. Exercise caution and strategic mastery while utilizing your Wild and Action cards - they're crucial for success!